Monday, September 23, 2013

Today

I had 82 things on the to-do list for today. I think I accomplished 4 of them. Yep, it was just one of those days. And it's okay. Because it had been one of those weeks. I almost wish I had done a DITL for every day last week because each one was a crazy as the next. Which means that nothing has been done to my car, I opened feedly this morning and had 234 unread blog posts, and my room looked like this by the end of the week...
I can't believe I just showed that picture! That's a weeks worth of clothes, 6 pairs of shoes, an open drawer, 2 waterbottles, 4 travel coffee cups, and a whole lot of stress and anxiety in my life! So that did get cleaned ASAP! As well as dishes getting washed, laundry getting cleaned and folded, and the refrigerator getting organized. So yeah, those were literally the 4 things that I got done today. And I feel good about them. I got to rest and recuperate and it was very needed. And God never ceases to amaze me! He continues to show me His love for me and relentlessly pursues me. I have a blog post drafted in my head about all the things that God is teaching me right now, but it will have to wait for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment