Monday, September 30, 2013

I Made It

...Kind of. I made it through the end of September, even if I didn't keep my original goal of blogging everyday. I made it 25 days out of 30 so that's not too shabby. And I learned that a. I don't have things to write about everyday which is so ok and b. that I like to write things down and get them out of my head even if I am not the most eloquent writer. After all, this is really just for me!

In case you missed it, once I decided that I was going to write everyday for a month, I have posted about pretty much everything under the sun. Some posts were shorter than others. And some days were more productive. Sometimes the topics weren't very deep. Some days I struggled with how much to share. There were cryptic posts and some were more straight-forward. I did a blast from the past. I started running again and ran the Cooper Young 4-miler. I posted on everything from DITL posts from a work day and a play day and juicing and other soapboxes. I wished my dad a happy birthday and I discussed blogging and some of my virtual favorites.

The month ended on a great note! I got to leave work at a normal time. Thanks to the rain cooling things off, it was the perfect weather for a run! And then I made it to the gym to lift! Tomorrow is a new month (with new residents)... Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment