Saturday, September 7, 2013

Life Lately

Yeah, I didn't write yesterday. Excuse: I worked all day, got off a little after 6 and then sat around and did nothing because I needed a break. Friends came over at 7 and we went out to dinner and hung out with some people. I didn't get home until 11:30 or so and blogging was not top priority...

So now we are here. And I have been trying to figure out how much to share about everything that has been going on. I still haven't decided. The past few days weeks have been hard. Really hard. And frustrating. Each day gets more frustrating. Especially because I am tired all. the. time. Which is super annoying. I have had insomnia off and on for a while. It was bad for about 6 months. Maybe longer. I survived on just a few hours of sleep for months. And surprisingly felt fine most of the time. Which makes all of this even more upsetting. Today I was in an elevator at work and for a second thought that it was stuck. My initial reaction was "if this elevator is stuck, I could lie down and take a nap right now." And then I got home from work and took a 4 and a half hour nap. I could probably go to bed right now and sleep for a full 24 hours.

But if exhaustion was the only effect of all this then I would be fine. It's all the other stuff that comes with it that is even worse. Ugh! Have I mentioned that I'm super frustrated?! I just want all this to be over...

That's all I got for now. I'll write the second part of all these frustrations later. Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment