Sunday, September 15, 2013

Let the Madness Begin

Going back and forth between my calender and my to do list for this week is starting to make my head spin! Trying to add everything that I need to do to both places and make sure I don't forget anything. I am slightly regretting this whole blogging everyday thing too and I'm just going to go ahead and say that it probably won't happen tomorrow. Unless there are some extra hours added into the day somewhere. Or maybe if work is slow and I happen to get out super early... I just never know. One day will be nice and easy and I'll get out relatively early and then the next day is utter chaos and I'm still just hanging out in my office 14 hours later. Praying for the former. But at least I feel like 115% better than I did a few weeks ago. Praise God!

I had big plans for writing topics for this week, but I don't know if any of them are going to happen depending on how work goes. We'll see. The goal is to at least do another DITL post about tomorrow and then share some of my favorite bloggers. The other days might all be filler. They might have some content. Who knows? I had a big post planned for tonight addressing something that has been circulating online for a while now, but I need to get to bed so it will have to wait until another time... Trying to make sure I take some time to rest and abide in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment