Thursday, September 26, 2013

Meet Martha

So the T-Lex went to the hospital today. No bueno! But luckily, everyone has made the process really easy. I got an estimate from insurance, they cut me a check and I took it to the body shop. They asked some questions and had me sign some forms. Then they called Enterprise to come pick me up to take me to get a rental.

Meet Martha! She barely even fits in the picture. She's a beast! How did Martha and I get introduced? I get to Enterprise and the guy tells me that insurance will pay X amount of dollars per day. He then tells me that they are running a special on minivans and it would be under the price point. They were also cleaning some cars that I could have waited on, but it would have cost me an extra $4 a day or something and I was having none of that so I told him to hook me up with a minivan. He then proceeded to try and make me feel better by saying that it was brand new. 2014. Only had 22 miles on it. I was just the second person to drive it. That I looked really cool in it and that my friends would really like it. Ha! Hold the speech, buddy! I think it's hilarious and I can totally rock a minivan for a few days! Also, it's pretty nice. And if I were married, had 7 kids, 3 dogs, and a cart full of groceries I might even consider buying it...

No comments:

Post a Comment