Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Opinions

I mentioned yesterday that I was a little bit opinionated (which might have been a slight understatement) and talked about one of my soapbox issues (juicing/trend dieting). Today I thought I would share some other seemingly unimportant hot button issues. Most of these topics are based on facts and research, that I'm not going to share here because, as I said before, I think that you can find research to support whatever you want. I'm also not going to rant about any of issues, I promise! Only share what they are...

- I am pro breastfeeding. Even in public.
- I sometimes get passionate about relationship issues.
- I have some hippy tendencies. I hate taking medicine and avoid it all all costs. But I believe in vaccinating your children.
- I stick up for introverts.
- I am pro birth control.
- I get on a soapbox about dieting and body image issues.

There are plenty more! Some more important than others, but I'll leave it at that. I am fully aware that not everyone is going to agree with me on  all  any of this and I am 100% okay with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment