Monday, September 2, 2013

Laboring

Happy Labor Day! Hope everyone enjoyed a nice, relaxing day. I know I did. I mean, I still had to go to work this morning, but it was a holiday so we didn't take any admissions. Just saw the patients that were already on the list. Left around 2, came home to clean up some, then made it to the gym. After the gym, the roomies cooked out and we had our own Labor Day barbecue.

And I have been contemplating how much to share on this blog about what's really going on in life. I don't have an answer to all that yet. But I will say that today was a much needed break from everything. So on that note, I'm taking a break from blogging too. At least blogging about important things for the day. I'll get back on track tomorrow and in the meantime try to figure out what I'm going to talk about.

So how was everyone's Labor Day? Do anything exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment