Friday, May 8, 2015

InstaFriday


Sunday, I went to church at Levitt Shell. (My previous former I don't know what to call it church) Levitt Shell is an outdoor venue that hosts a concert series through the Spring/Summer. This Sunday we spent the morning outside in creation worshipping the Creator. The weather was perfect- if not a little bit hot. We had church and then some time of fellowship and food trucks. Because food trucks.


At some point, they told everyone to pull out their phones and take a selfie. Jamie and I decided to take one together. I love looking at the people in the background that are also taking selfies. If you want to see more, check out the hashtag #FMOurCity


On the way to the Cinco de Mayo pub run on Tuesday, I saw this motorcyclists in front of me. He is in shorts and a tshirt without a full helmet. And look closely. He's not wearing any shoes! Seriously. He is riding his motorcycle with socks on. Not the smartest plan. Also, PSA: road rash is a bitch!


I already talked about the Cinco de Mayo pub run, but here is a picture of the whole group! Group runs are fun! So much energy! #memrun


Cinco de Mayo isn't complete without a margarita. And if you don't take a picture of it, then did you even really drink it? ;) I also meant to take a picture of the fish tacos. But then I ate them. Oops! They were delicious!


This is how I currently spend most afternoons after work. In the backyard, with a book, soaking up some vitamin D. Life is good. And I love Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment