Saturday, May 2, 2015

Challenge: A Blog a Day

So I posted earlier about how I often write blogs ahead of time and schedule them to post throughout the week which means that I miss out on capturing a lot of the pure, raw emotions. So I'm going to try and change that. I am going to attempt to blog everyday for a month. So here it goes. Day 2. Eek! Maybe I should have picked a shorter month. 31 days is a long time. Oh well, here goes nothing!

Technically I am still going to pre-blog a little bit. I'm still planning on trying to post at 10 everyday, so I will most likely write the night before. Because blogging before work is rarely ever going to happen, let's be honest.

I'm going to try to write about what's going on in my life and write about things as they come up, but I may run out of ideas. Life is exciting everyday so if you have questions or a topic you want me to cover, just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment