Thursday, May 14, 2015

Friends

Yes, I know I haven't been writing everyday. Life has been busy, so I'm not even going to apologize for it.

Back to the weekend, Saturday morning instead of driving up to Nashville, I went to a friend's baby shower. I have written about these girls before. Coincidentally, after a baby shower.

At our 10 year high school class reunion

That was a long time ago. There have been multiple moves and 3 babies since then. This time, it was for Diana. She and her husband and currently in Arizona and about to move to Hawaii (He's in the military) so she came home for a baby shower before the big move.


We played some games. One where we passed around a doll and had to give Diana advice, which I avoided at all costs. Then we watched her open some presents for her baby boy. She got a lot of great stuff. I didn't realize how much until afterwards when it was all on display. Then my first thought was, she has to ship all of that to Hawaii! Oops!

I had to rush out after the shower to get to Nashville for the rest of the weekend, so we planned to meet for dinner on Monday night to actually talk before Diana left. Sally, Diana, and I met at Memphis Pizza Cafe. Sara couldn't make it. I guess when you have a husband and 2.5 kids, life is busy :)

But we had a good dinner talking about cloth diapers and co-sleeping and SIDS and breastfeeding. All typical hippie mom stuff. I contributed a lot to the conversation... lol And we are now planning a joint 30th birthday trip to Hawaii next Spring while Diana's husband is deployed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment