Friday, May 22, 2015

InstaFriday

It's Friday. Time for some pics. No other introduction needed...


One night I went for a run in the neighborhood. I get to the corner and hear music and see people everywhere. Apparently, there was a Pup Crawl. People brought their dogs and all the area restaurants had drink and dinner specials. Everyone was sitting out on restaurants patios with their four-legged friends enjoying the weather and company. It was very European! And made me want a puppy really badly!


I was driving home from work one day and saw this. I had to turn around and drive back for a picture. This artist is so talented. That really looks like Mike Conley. And it was done with spray paint! So impressive! Also, have I mentioned that I love graffiti! Sadly, the grizz couldn't pull it off and Stephen Curry and the Warriors advanced, but it was a great run and a fantastic season! All heart, grit and grind!


I already talked in detail about the demolition of the house. Here is just one picture to remind you. The fans and dehumidifiers are up now. I think they are coming by today to check the moisture level and take down the fans if everything looks okay.


Last night, I ran the first race in a series of 4 for the M-town series. Zoom through the zoo is a 4-miler (the rest of the series is all 5ks) through Overton Park and the zoo that ends with beer and barbecue in the zoo. Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment