Thursday, May 21, 2015

Happy Happy

Tomorrow is a sweet friend's birthday so I thought I would celebrate a little early...

Happy birthday!

You have always been there for me- through the good times and bad. We have gone through plenty of rough times together and made it through the other side stronger and closer than ever. You put up with I get mad at you. And are one of the few people worth fighting with. You are willing to give me time and space to process things my way, but always willing to come back when I'm ready to talk. You have listened to me vent and rant and cry more times than I'd like to admit. We can do absolutely nothing together and still have fun. We can go from joking to serious conversations to laughing again in one breath. I know that you will always care about me and protect me. You pray for me and continue to point me to Christ.

I am so thankful for you! Your friendship means more to me than you will ever know! Happy birthday, babe! I hope today is the best day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment