Thursday, May 28, 2015

Busy Bee

I am dog sitting tonight. And all weekend. And for the next 2 weeks.

My parents are leaving for Costa Rica today and so I am housesitting for their wild dog. It won't be too bad, except that my commute is about to go from 7 minutes to 40 minutes! Ugh! I just hope that it doesn't rain so I can at least get some pool time this weekend.

I am actually only keeping Laney until Tuesday when Kyle gets back in town and then he is taking over. But on Saturday, my cousin and her family leave for a 2-week beach tour (1 week with her family and week 2 with his family). When she asked me, she said that I didn't have to do it. They could just crate her, but I thought it might be nice to get away. Especially since we are still living in a construction zone with no upstairs bathroom.

*Update. We do have walls now! They put up dry wall yesterday. The upstairs bathroom is still a disaster, but downstairs is starting to come back together. Although there are still no doors on the bathrooms. They are going to have to finish the walls and ceilings and paint everything, then do the entire bathroom. After that, they are replacing all the carpet which will actually effect my bedroom so I thought it would be nice to be out of the house for all that.

I think on Saturday after my cousins leave, I am bringing Laney to their house and we can all hang out there until Tuesday. That way I'll save some gas and my sanity, because I hate driving!

So that's where I'll be for the next couple of weeks. I won't mention how jealous I am that my family is going to Costa Rica and the beach while I am staying at home at working. Nope, not gonna mention it at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment