Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Construction Zone

Yep, I now live in a construction zone. I didn't post all the pictures yesterday because I hadn't uploaded them yet, but here they are...

They started working downstairs in the bathroom.


They tore up the vanity and the closet.


It was initially a mess...


But they actually put it back together nicely. Which is great considering it's the only bathroom we have for a while.


Jamie has just enough room to sleep...


Then they moved into the kitchen.


And hallway to the laundry room.


Upstairs started off pretty calm.


Just a vanity in the living room.


Then they got to the real work. I walked upstairs to this...


And now the bathroom looks a little different.


I jokingly said that if you had really good balance, you could still get to the shower. They must have sensed my thoughts because they put up blue painter's tape on the door before they left. There is a small strip of carpet taken out from my room, but otherwise my sanctuary is preserved! Work has been light this week because there is a resident on my team so I have gotten off early. It's been nice to come home and close my door and drown out the other noise!

Today, they bring the fans back. And they are saying the fans will be up for 3-4 days. It's going to be loud around here! But you know what? I am not in control. And me freaking out and stressing about any of this will not change one single thing. I might as well laugh about it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment