Wednesday, February 25, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

Bet you didn't expect a post on a Wednesday! Well don't get used to it. It won't happen often.


I saw this on another blog and thought that I would join in the fun...

What I'm Eating This Week:

Fiesta Chicken is one of my staples. Mainly because it is super easy. Throw everything in the crockpot overnight or in the morning before I go to work and then I can wake up/come home from work to the smell of deliciousness. Then I just shred the chicken and have food for the week. This will be my dinner for a least a couple nights this week.


What I'm Reading:

This is the next one on the list. I like it so far, but I'm still pretty early into it. I also have 4 more books that I checked out from the library to read after this one. 


What I'm Reminiscing About:

Vacation. I want to go somewhere. Preferably somewhere warm. Maybe with sand. Somewhere to explore and be adventurous!



What I'm Looking Forward To:

Spring. Warm weather. Getting off work and still having hours of daylight. Patio sitting. Need I go on...?

What I'm Loving:

Coffee. Seriously. And I've probably been drinking way too much of it. I've also been binge-watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix, which I think has really made me up my coffee intake!

What I've Been Up To:

Nothing. At least nothing exciting. Working, trying to run some, planning some trips, thinking about going back to school (Yep. See how I threw that in. Not back to school full-time, just take some classes. There is a post coming soon about the height of my nerdiness...)

What I'm Dreading:

Dreading...? Nothing really. Blissful!

What I'm Working On:

Nothing really. Being sick kinda takes any motivation out of me to work on anything. Blah! I'll get back to a project eventually...

What I'm Excited About:

Today is my sister's birthday so she and the girls are coming in town this weekend. I'm excited about seeing them and just getting to hang out at my parents' house. They are pretty awesome!


What I'm Watching:

3 little words makes me realize that I watch way too much TV. I didn't watch anything last night so technically tonight I'll catch up on the season finale of Master Chef Junior, New Girl, and Parks and Rec. Tonight Modern Family is recording and the new season of Amazing Race starts! I've also been re-watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix.


What I'm Listening To:

By listening to, I assume that they mean podcasts because you know... me and music. So I'm listening to the usual. My most recent favorites are This American Life, Invisibilia, and Death, Sex, & Money. These are some of the good ones! I'm planning an entire post just on podcasts soon.

What I'm Annoyed By:

Being sick. This is the conversation that I had with my roommate last night when I was making some hot tea...

Roommate: What are you doing?
Me: Making tea.
Roommate: Are you sick?
Me: Yes...
Roommate: But you never get sick!
Me: I know!

I honestly rarely get sick. My friends joke that it's because I was breastfed for like 2 years. (Thanks mom!) I tell people that I have an immune system of steel. After working in a hospital for 4 years, I'm pretty sure I've been exposed to just about everything and have remained unscathed. But Monday morning, I woke up sick. Well Sunday night I started feeling like I had a sore throat. My throat feels better now, but my nose is still stuffy. It's just annoying!


What I'm Hoping For:

Harsher punishment for parole violators. Oh, and world peace. :)

What I'm Wearing:

Right now I'm still in pajamas, but I'm about to get dressed for work in my favorite navy pants from Loft and a cute/warm top.

What Else Is New:

Nothing. Not a thing. I think that about covers it.

Feel free to join in! Share what's going on in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment