Friday, February 27, 2015

InstaFriday

Another Friday, another installment...


There's a "snow" button on my car. Apparently it starts the car in second gear instead of first to avoid tire spin-age. I thought about pushing it on my way home from work. In my mind, my car was going to be a transformer. Go go gadget, snowmobile!


I know I already posted this picture on Monday, but it was on Instagram so I'm sharing it here too. I finished the WORS series. So fun. And muddy. Every single race! 


Last Sunday was National Margarita Day. You don't have to tell me twice! The roommates and I went to the closest Mexican restaurant for Margarita bongs! Yep, you read that right...


We also inhaled some salsa, queso, and guac because I'm pretty sure that it's like a rule at Mexican restaurants!


The hospital is in the middle of changing the sign out front. We are officially partnering with UT...

No comments:

Post a Comment