Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Favorite Christmas Present

I have a Pinterest board of gift ideas. If you know me at all, this is no surprise to you. Consider it like a registry of sorts. Why do you only get to register for gifts when you're getting married or having a baby? I want to pick out the gifts that I get too. So enter my wishlist. It has presents of all sizes and in all price points. I add to it randomly as I see something I like. It also helps me not spend money unnecessarily and frivolously. If I see something that I really want, I pin it instead of buying it. Then before my birthday or Christmas, I go through and clean it up and see if there is anything I can take off. I have some big gifts and also some little happies. This is the latter...


It is the One Line a Day, A Five Year Memory Book. Each page is one day divided into 5 years. There are only a few lines for each day. It's fun. I like journalling but never feel like I have the time so this is the perfect solution. Every night before bed, I write a couple sentences about the day. A couple sentences is totally not overwhelming. And I think it will be fun to look back on a single day through the years. If you're looking for a quick happy, this is a fun one.

Anyone else neurotic like me and "register" for gifts? Any ideas to add to my wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment