Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 164

A wise person once told me that women cry more than men because women have shallower tear ducts. Take that as you will, but don't believe everything you hear. :) Anyway, I'm pretty sure my tear ducts are shallower than the average person- male or female. I have cried more this week than I have in a while. I have been physically, mentally, and emotionally drained and I feel like at any moment I could just start crying. And so that's what I've done. During conversations, at home by myself, in church this morning... So thanks friends for being understanding and not thinking that I'm totally crazy!

Aside from being a basket case of emotion, this week has been amazing! It's funny because I've posted about being excited about the end of the challenge and about wanting to be present in the moment because I knew that I still had time to go and didn't want to look to the future and miss what God had for me. I wanted to make the most of the last month and not miss anything. But I have no words! I think God has done so much in me in the last week or two than I saw in the first five months. He has given me unspeakable joy and revealed so much to me about myself and about Him. He continues to pursue me daily!


No comments:

Post a Comment