Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 159: Revelations

Huge revelations have been and are being made. As I talk through things out loud with other people, I am getting a whole new perspective on things. These are situations that I have played out in my head hundreds thousands of times but I am seeing everything so differently after talking through them with others. Man, imagine how far along in this process I would be if I had opened up to people a long time ago! But I am grateful for the lessons. And the journey. God never ceases to amaze me!

Tomorrow is Wednesday. In an effort to live in the present and not dwell on the future, I just needed to remind myself of that.
I'll leave with this quote that I found on Pinterest today because I love it! How many times have I compared myself to others and felt insecure? But how many of those other people had I really let into my life to see the good, the bad, and the ugly? Gentle reminders!

No comments:

Post a Comment