Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 147: Focusing on the Present

Only 34 days to go. Wow, the end is really almost here! And I didn't think I would be at this place, but I am. I'm excited about it. Let's be honest, my life is probably going to look no different on May 9 than it will on May 8. But I'm still excited to see what the future will hold. Little things along the way have gotten me thinking about the possibilities. The changes. The differences that I've already seen and know that I'll continue to see.

But I don't want to constantly look to the future. I want to be in the now. I want to continue to focus on the present and make the most of every opportunity. I don't want to be so focused on the future that I miss out on what God has in store for me right now. I pray that I will seek God in everything and that I will rely on Him in the day to day! I know that there are many more things for me to experience before this challenge is over and I look forward to every one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment