Thursday, July 30, 2015

Moving On

Welp, the birthday celebrations are over. Today is a new day. And it's going to be a hard one!

One that I have been dreading and eagerly anticipating for a long time... Years! And it all comes down to today.

Pray for me! I'm going to need it. I have therapy this afternoon. That was strategically planned. Deadlines planned for the day after my birthday are not ideal, but being able to unpack things and decompress with my therapist are.

So that's the plan: a long-anticipated, much dreaded therapy session. I have tried not to think about it this week. I have tried to put it out of my head as much as possible. Most of the time has been successful, but yesterday I was relaxing at the pool on a float and just started crying. Ugh! It's going to be a rough day.

After therapy,  I am hiding away in a hotel for the weekend. I plan to order room service and stay in bed all weekend. My therapist gave me permission!

Wow! I'm really not looking forward to this. Please pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment