Friday, July 3, 2015

InstaFriday

Happy Friday! I'm enjoying a day off. It is kind of blah and raining outside so I am chilling and doing a whole lot of nothing! I love it! I may even go to a movie all by myself. So relaxing! I needed this day after a stressful week. More on that to come, but first- pictures...


Megan, my best friend from college, just got engaged. She is getting married in November. I thought that deserved a #throwbackthursday collage. I tried to choose some of our best pictures. Ha!


My dad took me on a date. We went to the Memphis Alumni game. It was the first one that they have done and it was so much fun! Fun seeing former players- some playing in the NBA, overseas, D-leagues, or just for fun. It was a great game and a good turn out. Hopefully, this will become a summer tradition. Afterwards, my dad and I went to eat at Houston's, because I never turn down a meal at Houston's. I am such a daddy's girl! Such a fun #daddydaughterdate


Our house is still chaotic and cooking kind of stresses me out because there is a nice layer of dust over everything. I stopped by Pei Wei on my way home from work one night and got this! This has to be good luck or something, right?


My sweet friend Jamie just turned 30! Her husband and some friends planned a surprise dinner for her. She was shocked! We also all wrote her letters beforehand that were collected and one of her friends organized them all into a scrapbook. It was perfect, and so Jamie! Jamie and I first met through a Bible study at church and went through the no-dating challenge together. She is such a precious, faithful friend. I am so thankful for her and glad I got to celebrate her life!

No comments:

Post a Comment