Friday, July 24, 2015

InstaFriday

Well, I missed last week so this is 2 weeks worth of pictures- not that I take very many pictures anyway...


I have talked recently about my poor coping skills. Seriously, they have been at an all-time low. Last weekend, I got frustrated and decided to just bury my head in the sand and ignore my problems. Sadly, this is actually an improvement in my recent coping skills. Oops!


Last Monday at work, we had another meeting. I was feeling good about the decisions. And decided that just because it was Monday didn't mean it wasn't still summer, so I packed up and met my cousin and niece at my parents' house for a little evening swim. Wine, sun, and pool was exactly what I needed!


The walls are real! Really real. I'm working on it though. If you can spot the mistake, you might just get a prize...


Tuesday night was an off week for Bible study, so we decided to go out to dinner instead. Carrabba's was having a deal with a 4-course meal and wine pairings so we decided to check it out. It was so good but so much food. We had a blast just talking and laughing. It was great to just connect with them.


I always think that this is a clever idea. But why do the single have to be the old, bruised ones that no one wants? Thanks a lot! #SecondClassSingleness


This is Lilah. She is adorable! She came to visit one of my patients. I don't know if she cheered up the patient, but she sure did make the nurses smile! She was like a little rag doll. As soon as anyone would pet her, she would lie on the floor with all 4 limbs spread out. Pet therapy works! If you need me, I'll be looking up puppies...

No comments:

Post a Comment