Thursday, January 14, 2016

New Year, New Goals

If you've been around here for any length of time, or been around me, you know that I love a good list! And I love fresh starts, which means I super love New Year's resolutions. I even had 15 resolutions for 2015! Knowing all that, you may be surprised to find out that I'm not really doing resolutions this year. Don't worry, though. It's only because I already have an extensive list made...

In July, I made a list of 30 things that I want to do before my 30th birthday (Click on the 30-by-30 link at the top of the page to see the full list), but I have been majorly slacking! I decided that instead of coming up with New Year's resolutions and even more things to accomplish this year, I would stick to my 30-by-30 list.

I've currently divided my list into 2 categories: things that I can do now and things that need to wait until Spring when it's warmer. Then I split each of those 2 categories into 2 more: things that I can do anytime and those that need to be scheduled. Now I'm trying to slowly work my way through the items on the list that can be done anytime and then start scheduling some things for the spring/summer.

It's a little bit overwhelming! I have a ton of movies left to watch. And I got a Netflix DVD subscription to help with it. I have 87 movie in my queue right now so they just keep sending them to me as fast as I can watch them. And I'm working on planning some trips to knock some of these things out. Here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment