Friday, January 22, 2016

InstaFriday


I love mail. Real mail. That isn't bills. Even if it isn't a handwritten letter, there is something exciting about opening the mail and seeing your name. Even better, one day I went out to get the mail and everything was for me! Yay!


This is the story of my life. And if you have to choose, you should always choose quads. Skinny looks good in clothes; strong looks good naked!


My sister and brother-in-law went to Miami for their 10-year anniversary so the girls came to Memphis for the weekend. My aunt decided to come in town too with my nephew (technically, first cousin once removed). We met up with my cousin and her daughter for a playdate at Shelby Farms and then lunch at Las Delicias. It was a fun, exhausting afternoon! We tried for a picture, but this was the best we could get. There's lots of energy between these four!

No comments:

Post a Comment