Friday, January 8, 2016

InstaFriday


I love the sky and admiring the beauty of creation. Seriously, God is an artist! This was the moon on the way up to Nashville for Christmas. It was awesome!


After Christmas, my brother came back to Memphis. It was his last time in Memphis before his cross country move so he wanted to see some friends and get in some of his favorite things. That, of course, meant that we went to lunch at Houston's on Sunday. I know it's a chain, but really, it just never disappoints!


These were just a few of my Christmas presents. I haven't tried the whiskey rocks or the wedge yet, but I'm super excited about them...


This was a repost from someone else's insta. I saw it and laughed so I had to share. I really do struggle with how late is too late to drink coffee; never so much how early can I drink alcohol though. Ha!


I went to the gym Monday night after work and it was in.sane. I did power, which was super packed and then I went into the fitness area to look around. Most of the treadmills and ellipticals were taken and I just couldn't do it. I waved at the people working the desk and told them that I would be back at 6. Morning workouts, for the win!


This was one of my Christmas presents to myself. It's a little smaller than my usual coffee mug (because it's a standard size, and I prefer soup bowl size) but I love it. And it's so true!

No comments:

Post a Comment