Monday, January 12, 2015

Resolutions

Of the New Year variety.

I talked about how much I love New Year's. A new start. A new list. Yes please!

My word of the year for 2015 is...

I will talk about that more later. And go into more detail about all of the resolutions in future posts. But until then, here they are:

Financial
1. Put $x in savings.
2. Pay off $y of loans.
3. $z monthly cash budget.

Mental/Professional
1. Read 20 books.
2. Attend a conference.
3. Choose a research topic.

Emotional/Personal
1. Travel.
2. Be a better friend.
3. Be selfish.

Physical
1. Work out 4 times a week.
2. Run 300 miles.
3. Train for and run a half marathon.

Spiritual
1. Create a prayer board.
2. Memorize scripture.
3. Find a church home.

There you have it. My 2015 New Year's resolutions all listed out. So you can basically just stop reading until December when you come back to see how I've done. Or you can keep reading (which will be way more entertaining) and I will go into more detail about all the resolutions in later posts and keep you up to date on the happenings in my life...

What are your New Year's resolutions and goals for 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment