Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 72: #girlsnightin

Right now I am lying in bed with all the lights out trying to get rid of a migraine before the night begins. It's girls night in and it's becoming a fairly regular occurrence these days. And I can't wait! Yes, there will be a little bit of alcohol and some inappropriate dancing and lots of ridiculousness and random statements (that I will later tweet totally out of context). But what I look forward to most is the community. The transparency and vulnerability. The intentionality and accountability. Ever since we sat on the floor in Jamie's kitchen and I asked her, "so what do you struggle with?" we knew there was no going back. I love that we can pray with and for each other. I love that we can encourage each other and hold one another accountable. I love that the other night Jamie was able to hold me accountable with just a look! I love that we can call out each other's sins. Because we know each other's sins and struggles. Yep, I love these girls! And I am super excited for girls night in.

But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called "today," that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. Hebrews 3:13

I tried to find a picture of the three of us, but I don't have any. I guess we have too much fun to take pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment