Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 58: You Don't Know Me

Apparently there is a horrible rumor going around that I am holding a gun up to people's heads and making them read this. So let me just dispel that rumor now! You don't have to read this. I'm writing this for myself to record my journey through this 6 months dating challenge.

That being said, this is exactly what these posts are documenting--how the dating challenge is going and what my thoughts are on it. This isn't my whole life. There are other things going on in my life besides me not dating for 6 months. Thankfully, I'm not that one-sided, even though some people apparently think I am. Dating wasn't my whole life before and so now not dating isn't my whole life.

I get frustrated because things like this make it easy to revert back to the old me. It's easy to turn inward and put the mask back on. But I'm not going to do that this time! Love me or hate me. This is who I am! I love the quote above. If you don't want to read this, then don't. But don't think just because you read my blog you know me or what's going on in my life!

1 comment: