Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 66: I Pray For You

Often. Not every day but a lot. I prayed for you this morning. I thanked God for your friendship and for what you've been in my life. But I also prayed for me. That if you weren't going to be my husband that God would take away these feelings. I prayed that I could love you as a brother in Christ with no ulterior motives. I'm not there yet. And it's hard. When I'm lonely, I hate that you won't talk to me. When things are going well, I am thankful that you care about me enough to respect this process and what God's trying to teach me. I am thankful for you. But I'm ready to move on. This is goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. Jillian, I must see you and catch up...are you ok???? I miss you....
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanne! I miss you too! We should definitely catch up soon. I'm doing great! Excited about what God is showing me everyday.

      Delete