Thursday, October 1, 2015

Weekend Shenanigans

So now that we're all caught up on the past few weeks, let's get to this past weekend...


Friday night, I went to dinner with friends. We hadn't all gotten together in a while so it was long overdue. We went back to Oshi, because it was delicious! And this time we did get the spiked milkshakes. I got something called the Kentucky Head Hunter. It had bourbon, apple brandy, ice cream, and bacon dust. It was kind of like an apple pie in a cup. With alcohol. So good!


We happened to be down there on trolley night so we jumped on the trolley and drove down to some of the shops and art galleries. I love trolley night!


We decided not to take the trolley back and just walk instead. The weather was perfect! We walked around and caught up on each other's lives. Then stopped random strangers to take our pictures.

After our walk, the old married people left and Jamie and I walked around some more. Everyone had been out early for trolley night but were starting to leave so we decided to go to Overton again. We ended up running into some of her coworkers so we spent the rest of the night with them, closing down the bar. There are so many things that I could say about this night. Or the following day. Or church on Sunday, but I'll leave the sappy feelings post for another day...

This coming weekend is going to be insane! I have a friend getting married in Atlanta, so my roommate and I are driving down Saturday morning. We'll party the night away in the ATL and then Sunday morning I'm driving to Nashville for my bestie's wedding shower for the day before driving back to Memphis. It's going to be a lot of driving. And it's going to be rough going back to work on Monday! I thought about taking the day off, but I'm going to be gone the entire next week, so I decided to power through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment