Friday, October 23, 2015

InstaFriday

I'm not going to double up on pictures, so here are just a few that I haven't already posted...


It doesn't take much to make me happy...


Layla posted this in a blog last week and I just loved it! You can read it here.


Saw this scene outside my house early one morning. I couldn't tell exactly what was going on. Or why it needed 8 cop cars to handle it. I thought about going down to ask them about it- because I'm nosey like that, but decided against it.


I got off work super early one day. And the weather was perfect. And it was Tennessee Tuesday so Jamie and I went to the zoo. Because it was starting to cool down all the animals were out and playing. It was so much fun! I love the zoo!


Then somehow, Jamie talked me into doing TRX with her. It was so really fun, but also one of the hardest workouts that I have done. At the end, we played around and tried some headstands.


I took off work on Monday. After traveling all week and then going straight to Nashville, I needed an actual day off. I did laundry and got groceries and ran errands and I went for an amazing run at Shelby Farms. The weather was perfect!

And that's it! Happy weekend! Next week is all about Costa Rica!

No comments:

Post a Comment