Friday, October 2, 2015

InstaFriday

Another 2 weeks of photos. I promise I will try to get better. I don't promise that it will be successful though...



This is funny, but really... does life even exist before coffee? I'm fairly certain that I don't talk to anyone before I have my coffee.


Oh sunsets, how I love thee! Seriously, sunsets are always such a sweet reminder of God's love and creativity! This was after leaving Shelby Farms one night. So incredible!


I already talked about when Jamie and I went to dinner at Oshi. And how we ended up at Silly Goose playing oversized Jenga. Such a fun night!


We gave out bottles of water to people walking to Cooper Young Fest. Then while we were gone we left the cooler out so that people could get some if they needed it. People are very skeptical of free things. When we came back, someone had taken a bottle of water and left a dollar in the cooler.


I saw this in the parking lot at work. What?! I have no words! By the way, the cars weren't touching...


I have a student with me at work. She sent me this. I laughed out loud. And then forwarded it to my friends.


I know I already posted this, but I love these girls. And we're really cute!


Wow! This past weekend was insane! I need a do-over...


Yesterday was Megan's birthday! I'll be in Nashville on Sunday for her shower so I'll get to celebrate with her in person then, but this will have to do for now. I am so thankful for her friendship. We have shared plenty of laughter and tears. I have probably cried more than her, but what's new? I am so thankful that God placed her into my life when he did. It's crazy to think that we have been friends for 10 years now!


No comments:

Post a Comment