Monday, August 24, 2015

Marlee Grace

My niece, Marlee, is 6 years old today! How did that happen?! Time really does fly. I remember the day she was born (the second day of class) like it was yesterday. I was still living in Nashville then and got to see her almost everyday for the first year of her life. And now she is in Kindergarten!



Marlee Grace,
You are amazing! You are confident and spunky and have such a joy for life! You are athletic and excel at almost everything you do. But I encourage you not to get frustrated or give up when things get hard. And they will. You have your dad's energy and enthusiasm for everything that you pursue. I pray that you will have that same enthusiasm for the Lord. I pray that you will fall in love with Jesus and have a relationship with Him that is all your own. I love you so much! Happy 6th birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment