Friday, August 7, 2015

InstaFriday

When I left off last week, I was on a high from birthday celebrations. And then it all came crashing down...


After therapy on Thursday, I got a hotel and camped out for the weekend. And I got to chuckle at the cups and coffee sleeves. Very clever, guys!


I only ventured out of the hotel once. I wanted ice cream so I went across the street to Target. I may have also tried on a few things... But I walked into the dressing room and saw this little note. Made me smile!


I came back to reality on Saturday and tried to get a few things done around the house. Then my friend, Jennifer, invited me to Levitt Shell. It started off hot, but felt nice once the sun went down and the music was great. Afterwards, we headed to Brookhaven to sit on the patio with another drink and more music!


I had to go back to work on Monday. If that doesn't kick you back into reality, nothing will! But our office coordinator did bring delicious German chocolate cupcakes to celebrate. Yum! Seriously, they were amazing!


I went shopping for the beach. Only a long weekend. I might have gone overboard...

No comments:

Post a Comment