Thursday, August 20, 2015

I'm a 5

I briefly mentioned that we talked about personality types at the beach. I love that sort of thing and this one was no different! It's called the Enneagram and it is a system of 9 different personality types. You can read about it here and try to figure out what your personality type is.

I am a 5. To a tee. Like the description could have been written about me. Every. Single. Line. 

But another thing that I like about this specific personality type, is that it is Christian-based. For each type, they discuss a type that one integrates to when they are at their best and walking with the Lord and a type that they disintegrate to when they are struggling. I, as a 5, integrate to an 8 and disintegrate to a 7. When I read about the positives and negatives of each of those, they both ring true for me. 

I love all of this stuff, but even if you aren't as into them as I am, I still think that this is a good way to think about yourself. It makes you more aware of how you view things and how you interact with others.


What do you think? What's your number?

No comments:

Post a Comment