Friday, August 28, 2015

InstaFriday


Last weekend I went out with some girls from church. We met at Wiseacre brewery for a drink and then went to a little diner on Broad for dinner. It was fun to just have a night to sit and laugh and talk and chill with no agenda. Also, I saw this sunset. And I love sunsets, but especially this one!


I already told you guys that I got mood nails that change colors. But apparently if you have bad circulation like I do and your hands are always cold, you get an ombre effect!


I got back in the gym this week and actually got to lift. I needed it! Such a good stress reliever! And I had multiple people say that they hadn't seen me in a while and asked where I had been. Yep, I get it. I've been a slacker. Maybe this is a turning point to get back at it. I even went before work on Thursday to get a workout in.


Sometimes, I'm not a good sleeper. Clearly. But this time it was worth it. When you haven't seen one of your friends in over a week and they are going out of town, it's worth it to stay up late and miss some sleep. And at least if I'm going to be tired, it can be on a good number!


The day after not sleeping, I thought that it would be a good idea to try to climb 50 flights of stairs. I am usually between 20 and 30 on a typically work day so it wasn't totally unrealistic. I told the student that was with me and she didn't seem super excited, but she pushed through. When I left work, I was at 41 flights and I was so close to 20K steps that I decided to go for a run and just knock it all out! Great day!


This is my life and my mind. All the time. Period. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment