Friday, August 21, 2015

InstaFriday

I will try not to repost all the beach pictures that I already posted, but there are a couple...


This was our view from the condo. It was fabulous!


Just lounging on the beach. There was a lot of this happening. It was awesome!


I just love these girls! So thankful that God has put them in my life!


The whole group before dinner. We were an entertaining group!


Sunrise is gorgeous! Seriously. I'm in awe!


Jellyfish are pretty cool up close too. They are very intricate!


A new moving bar just came to midtown. You pedal. You drink. What more could you want? Who wants to do this with me?


8/11 was a big day. Like huge! Like I almost got a tattoo to mark the occasion. And I might have gone through with it if work hadn't been so crazy. But no such luck. Yet. Maybe another time. Until then, I was just a little bit obsessive. No surprise!


I spent all day Saturday at the Levitt Shell listening to music, hanging out with friends, eating fair food, and drinking beer. It was a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment