Saturday, June 20, 2015

InstaFriday


The second race of the MTown series was the Harbortown 5K. It was approximately 900 degrees. Approximately. But it was a lot of fun! We ran through the neighborhoods and there were a lot of people out on their porches cheering us on. There were also some sprinklers which helped a lot. And some people were giving out Jell-O shots at mile 1, so I'd say that's a win!


I picked my parents up from the airport when they got back from Costa Rica. Then I spent the weekend out at their house relaxing and enjoying the weather. My mom made me some delicious guacamole. I'm pretty sure that I could eat guac everyday!


I'm a little bit a lot 100% Type-A. This is a typical time of me scheduling my life. Google calendar. Written calendar. Excel spreadsheet. Perfect!


Wednesday was my roommate's birthday. She is celebrating in the Dominican Republic, but I had to do a little something to honor her. I tried to pick the best pictures. Ha!


This is the bathroom in my office at work. Someone put up a new magazine rack. There is also poo-pourri and air freshener. And mouthwash, just like they have at the sketchy bars...

No comments:

Post a Comment