Thursday, June 4, 2015

Hard Stuff

Therapy is hard. I mean, I knew that it wouldn't be easy, but it's really hard. I think that I am just now realizing how really messed up I am. Every time we talk about another new topic and another one of my many issues I realize how much I have to work on. Oh well, it's all a process, right?

I went again yesterday and I cried once again- which is a lot of fun, let me tell you. And I got homework. It's going to be hard. I already did it once and cried and laughed through it. It's going to require a lot of introspection, but I like homework because I like having measurable things to check off a list.

Therapy is going well over all though. I have opened up and shared some things that I haven't ever really talked about and there is such freedom in the truth! Who knew? Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment