Friday, June 5, 2015

InstaFriday


My parents are in Costa Rica. I was dog sitting and stayed at their house over the weekend. Which meant that I did a whole lot of nothing. I stayed by the pool and read a book in 2 days. Glorious!


I wore my hair curly. For real. Sometimes I wear my hair curly, but it's always when I have nothing to do and am just running errands. And it's usually thrown up in a messy bun on the top of my head. But I decided to embrace my curls and wore them to church on Sunday. Maybe I'll start wearing them more. Maybe...


After church, I ran by my cousin's house to pick up her dog, Sophie, and we all made the trek out to my parents' house. They are out of town so I'm dog sitting for them too. Monday, I decided to take them for a walk. It was an adventure, to say the least...

No comments:

Post a Comment