Friday, April 3, 2015

InstaFriday

Another installation of InstaFriday...


Monday, I left work at 1. I don't think I've ever left that early! Don't get me wrong, I wasn't finished working. I had seen all my patients except 2 and written notes on all the ones that I had seen. The last 2 were in surgery. I knew they wouldn't be out for a while and I didn't want to wait around so I left. I went by Chick fil A for lunch. It was after 1 so I thought the lunch crowd would be gone. Wrong! The line was crazy! But the day was gor.geous! I reclined my seat, opened my sunroof, and listening to some tunes while I waited in line. I love Spring!

* Don't worry, I came back a few hours later and finished up work before I headed off to the gym.


After the gym, I thought about running on the treadmill, but it was just too nice outside to be stuck indoors so I went for a walk instead. I love my neighborhood. There is so much character! I also have an odd love for graffiti. Seriously. I may be obsessed. There will be graffiti in my wedding pictures! This is 2 different underpasses. And I love them. There is another mural with various hand holding and houses to represent community that I didn't walk by this time and, of course, the I love Memphis mural. Street art = smiles!


Am I the only person that walks into a bathroom stall and laughs? These hooks always make me think of a little baby octopus that is going to guard my purse and keep it safe. Now that I've told you, you'll never be able to look at it the same way.


Wednesday night, my aunt came in town for some doctors appointments. Naturally, we went to Houston's. When I got home to put my leftovers in the fridge, this is what I saw. I realize that I might have a problem when my only "tupperware" is Houston's leftover containers...
* Yes, that is the same milk from last week on the top shelf. Still haven't finished it. Stupid milk!

That's all, folks! I'm enjoying the day off and a 3-day weekend. Hope everyone has a great Good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment