Friday, April 10, 2015

InstaFriday


Nature fascinates me. Everything about it. I just love it! Apparently my run interfered with the bison naptime...


And speaking of nature, clouds are beautiful! So is Shelby Farms. Have I mentioned that it's my happy place?


The other night, I was sitting in the den watching TV and all of the sudden I see flashing red lights through the window. I walk outside and see 2 fire trucks pulling up to the house across the street. The medically side of me wanted to know what was going on. But instead I sat on the porch and prayed. Prayed for the family. And then prayed for Jilly. Man, life is hard.


Saturday, there was an Eco Eggstravaganza at Shelby Farms so I met my cousin and niece to hang out. There was an Easter egg hunt, a petting zoo, music, food trucks, fishing, LARPing, arts and crafts and more. And the weather was perfect! Also, I may want a pet pig.


Shout out to Lil Sebastian!!!


Llamas are funny. They also roll in the dirt and are not very clean. After a fun day at Shelby Farms, we met my brother and my mom on a patio in Midtown for lunch. And beer. Beer on the patio in the Spring is pretty much the best thing ever!


I did a Day in the Life post this week. I'm hoping to sit down this weekend and actually write it all out, but one of the things I did was hang out by the River. Here's a sneak peak! (Did I mention that I love nature?)


This is my new favorite ritual. For the past 2 weeks after work, I have been coming home and sitting outside in the backyard and reading. It has been glorious! Sometimes I send my friends selfies. I'm not good at smiling...


Dear BuzzFeed, this is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment