Thursday, April 16, 2015

Confessions of a Closet Nerd

If you've read this for any period of time, you already know that I'm pretty nerdy. And I'm totally okay with it. So I'm about to let you in on a nerdy secret. Perhaps more so than my obsession with NPR.

Ready...

I miss school. Like a lot. So much so that I may have taken a standardized test for fun. I cannot confirm or deny that. :) But I need to do something about it. My mind is craving some sort of stimulation that it apparently is not getting. I've been looking into continuing education classes. I was thinking about maybe taking one class a semester. Nothing stressful, just something fun that will stretch my brain. My mom and my aunt tried to suggest something like calligraphy or drawing, but to my logical, number-oriented brain that sounds super daunting and stressful. I'm leaning more towards accounting or an intro engineering class. Or maybe a foreign language. But probably math.

What do you think? Am I totally crazy? Which classes should I take?

No comments:

Post a Comment