Friday, February 19, 2016

InstaFriday


The day after I posted about loving sunrises, I saw this on the way to work. Love!


Apparently Local hates Valentine's Day! I didn't mind it so much... but I do love Local's brunch!


I was having a conversation with a friend the other day about how he didn't really like clear alcohol anymore. I obviously agreed with him. I love Ron Swanson, so the next day I sent him this. Wine and whiskey, for the win!


I went to the Memphis area nurse practitioner meeting this week with my student-turned-friend from last semester. It was at Seasons 52 and we went for the food (obvi) but the talk was actually really good too. And they gave away lots of swag- including a koozie! Wins all around!


Playing on Snapchat and saw this filter. Then I sent it to my friend who is slightly obsessed with unicorns. And llamas. And otters. And pretty much all funny/cute animals. It is now saved as my contact photo on her phone...


I love sunsets just as much as sunrises. I don't discriminate! Look at all those colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment