Thursday, February 18, 2016

All the Feels

I know I haven't written about the trip to Seattle yet. It's coming. I promise! I've already started an entry for next week, but a lot has been going on in my head and I felt like I needed to get some of it out before I forget.

A week or 2 ago (or maybe it was before I went to Seattle. I have no real concept of time), my roommate asked me what was different in my life. She said that I seemed happy and asked what had changed. I didn't know that I had seemed so sad before, but with everything that was going on, it is not surprising. And how do I even begin to put into words what has changed. So, so much!

Pretty much everything. Everything has changed.

My feelings have been all over the place- sad, lonely, content, happy, anxious, angry, guilty, and back to content.

Even with all the changes and all the feelings, it's been great! I feel like I'm relearning everything about myself- things that I didn't know before. But you know what? I think I like this version of myself!

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment