Friday, February 26, 2016

InstaFriday


I've talked about Glennon and her blog before. While I don't agree with everything that she says or all of her theology, I still love her so much. She is just so real! She posted this on Instagram and I had to share it. You were not a mistake! You were created for a purpose! God loves you so, so much! Live a life that glorifies Him in response to that love and grace!


I've been doing the Winter Off-Road Series again this year. It's always so much fun! And so, so muddy! But I definitely have a new found love for trail runs after doing this series. This picture was during the 8K. Sorry, it's blurry. I was running! But someone once asked me about times and I just laughed. These are not the races to PR. Most of the path is only wide enough for one person so we basically run single file. Then, every once in a while, the path widens and there is room to pass. There is lots of calling out "on your left!"

No comments:

Post a Comment