Thursday, February 11, 2016

30 x 30: Watch the Sunrise

I love the sky- and clouds- and the sun- and the stars. Seriously, I probably have more pictures on my phone of clouds and sunsets than anything else. I am continually amazed and in awe of such a creative God!

One of the items on my 30-by-30 list was to watch the sunrise. I wake up between 4 and 4:30 during the week, so I "see" a lot of sunrises, but I wanted to really watch it and get to appreciate it. I envisioned this being on a camping trip or something and lying outside while the sun came up, but my flight last week to Indiana to pick up my brother left at 5:30. What better place to watch the sunrise than from the sky!

Pictures just do not do it justice! It was gorgeous in person, but taken from an iPhone through a dirty airplane window just doesn't have the same effect. Enjoy anyway!






* I think everyone on the plane hated me. It was an early flight. Everyone had their shades down trying to sleep. I had mine open staring out at the sunrise. Oops! #sorrynotsorry

No comments:

Post a Comment