Saturday, February 13, 2016

Bonus Post

I'm posting an extra time this week because this one is important! I've talked about being a peeping Tom in the blogging community, and subsequently feeling really connected to the bloggers that I follow. I have been reading Layla's blog for a while now and following along with her adoption story. 


Yesterday, she posted about Daphne, a precious girl in the same orphanage as her son. I could try and retell the story, but it wouldn't do it justice so just go read The Most Important Post of the Week.

I read it last night with tears streaming down my face. Then something strange happened. God began speaking to me. That wasn't the odd part, though. What I felt like He was telling me was so strange! Over the past few months, every time I have heard God speaking to me it has been 100% Biblically based, but also something that has been so far off my radar that I am certain it could only come from God. And there has been such a peace afterwards.

I don't know what exactly to make of last night or what it's supposed to look like. I feel like there have already been multiple signs of confirmation over the past 12 hours. I'm still praying through some of this, but would love for you guys to join me in prayer that I would continue to feel confirmation about God's will for my life in this area and His peace that transcends all understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment