Saturday, November 3, 2012

Give Thanks

Last year, I did my "thankful" post on Thanksgiving so this time I am trying to expand it and spend the month focusing on all the things for which I'm thankful.(yes, I did end that sentence in a preposition and then go back and correct it.)

So, I'm kicking that off with The Happy Day Project 2012, 5 days of random acts of kindness, organized by Jeanett of Life Rearranged. She is amazing! I'll write more about that in an upcoming post on a few of my favorite blogs, but she is definitely in my top 10 3. Anyway, each day next week there is a task to complete to bless someone else. Check out the link and join in! In the words of Jeanett, spread happy!

life rearranged

Now since it's technically the first week of November, this week I am so thankful for my parents. My mom is hilarious. After asking me a serious question the other day, she started laughing and said, "I don't care. That just sounded like something a mom is supposed to ask." My dad is safely home from China and has started working again during the holiday season. He also drove up to Jackson yesterday to surprise my mom. I love that my parents are still so in love!

More thanks to come. What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment